Give your skin the relaxation and recharge it craves with Celltrex Always Right Recovery Mask. Infused with bioadaptive botanicals, this luxurious mask helps your skin recover from, and increase resiliency to, the effects of stress, pollution, and your unique environment. And with Shea Butter and Agave Extract, the lightweight emulsion delivers quenching hydration while soothing and calming skin. Sit back, relax, and slip on a mask to give yourself some self-loving care while supporting your skin’ s natural repair process.
• Made with bioadaptive botanicals that help your skin adapt to its environment.
• A clean formula with worry-free ingredients you can feel good about putting on your skin.
• Gives skin a smooth, glowing, energized look so you can always put your best face forward.
• Provides immediate moisturization for an improved appearance.
• Helps calm and soothe skin.
• Helps skin rebound from, and increase resiliency to, the effects of stress, pollution, and free radicals.
• Supports the skin’ s natural recovery process.
After cleansing and toning, place the mask over the face with the designated openings positioned around the eyes and mouth. Smooth the cotton sheet over the contours of the face until most of the air bubbles are cleared. Leave the mask on for 10–20 minutes, then peel off and discard. Gently massage the remaining serum into skin—do not rinse. Use 2–3 times per week or as needed.
Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Agave Americana Stem Extract, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Butylene Glycol, Acanthopanax Senticosus (Eleuthero) Root Extract, Inonotus Obliquus (Mushroom) Extract, Rhaponticum Carthamoides Root Extract, Selaginella Lepidophylla Extract, Rhodiola Rosea Extract, Althaea Rosea Flower Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Allantoin, Caffeine, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Xanthan Gum, Fragrance (Parfum), Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Tromethamine, Sodium Phytate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hydroxyacetophenone